Call Recording is one of the great features of keeping all the proof to protect one’s legal rights. Recording calls can help businesses ensure that their employees provide high-quality service and follow company policies. But in the Google Dialer, the call recording announcement constantly interrupts the conversation; do not worry, here in this article, I will fix the issue of the call recording announcement. This article is all about How to Stop Call Recording Announcements in Minutes?
Today, the Google Phone Dialer comes default installed on almost all smartphones. While there are many issues with it, today we will specifically talk about the call announcement that Google makes when call recording starts. It says, “This Call is not being recorded,” and informs the other person that the call is being recorded.
While it may not seem like a problem during regular times, what if we get threatening or blackmailing calls? This might become a severe issue if Google interrupts the announcement by saying, “This Call is not being recorded” during such calls.
How Do Google Phone Dialer Call Announcements work?
Understanding how call recording announcements work on Google Phone Dialer is crucial, especially when maintaining the privacy and avoiding misunderstandings. In the early days of smartphones, accidental pressing of the power button often resulted in TalkBack turning on automatically, prompting Google to provide voice instructions at every step. These voice instructions were generated through the text-to-speech feature.
However, the same text-to-speech feature potentially threatens privacy when recording phone calls. The Google Phone Dialer automatically plays a default speech through its text-to-speech part when you click the record button to start recording a call. This speech informs you and the other person on the call that the call is being recorded. This can lead to misunderstandings, awkward situations, or, even worse, legal issues.
Therefore, learning how to disable call recording announcements on the Google Phone Dialer is essential to maintain privacy and avoid unwanted situations. With a few simple steps, you can turn off the call recording announcement feature and record calls discreetly.
Methods To Stop Call Recording Announcements
I have brought three solutions to help you avoid this problem. Let’s take a look at what those three methods are:
- Change the text-to-speech Engine.
- Use an alternative call recording app.
- Use ODialer (for Oppo, OnePlus, and Realme phones)
Steps to Stop Call recording Announcements with TTSlexx
Let’s see the first method. We will change the text-to-speech app and install a new text-to-speech app. You will find a link to the TTSlexx app below. Install it and change the text-to-speech settings. Then, make a call and check if the voice announcement is gone. Let’s see the steps:
Here are the steps to use TTSLEXX to stop the call recording announcement:
- First, You have to Download and install the TTSLexx app on your phone.
- Once the app is installed, open it, and you will see a list of available languages. Select your preferred language and tap on the “Install” button.
- After the installation, go to your phone’s settings and find the “Language and Input” section. Under “Text-to-Speech Output,” select the TTSLEXX option.
- Next, go to your call recording app and start recording a call. You will notice that the call recording announcement is no longer audible.
You can use TTSLEXX to stop the call recording announcement following these steps.
Alternative app for Call Recording Without Announcement
There are several alternative call-recording apps that you can use to record calls without any announcement. Here are a few examples:
- Cube Call Recorder: This is a popular call-recording app that allows you to record calls from various apps, including WhatsApp, Skype, and Viber. It has a feature to disable call recording announcements, ensuring that your recordings are discreet.
- Automatic Call Recorder: As the name suggests, this app automatically records all your calls. It has a simple and intuitive interface, and you can easily manage your recordings. It also allows you to disable call recording announcements.
- Call Recorder – ACR: This popular call-recording app lets you record calls in various formats, including MP3, M4A, and WAV. It has a feature to disable call recording announcements, ensuring your recordings remain private.
- Boldbeast Call Recorder: This app is designed for Android devices and can record calls from both sides without any announcement. It has several advanced features, including recording in different formats and recording calls automatically.
Using one of these alternative call recording apps, you can record calls without any announcement and ensure your recordings remain discreet.
Use Odialer Application (for Oppo, Oneplus, and Realme)
To use ODialer for Oppo, OnePlus, and Realme phones to record calls without the call recording announcement, follow these steps:
- First, Download and Install Odialer App
- Open the Phone app and make it the default app on your Oppo, OnePlus, or Realme phone.
- Open the Odialer Tap on the three dots on the top right corner of the screen to open the menu.
- Select “Settings” from the menu.
- Scroll down to find the “Call Recording” option and tap on it.
- Turn on the toggle switch next to “Record Calls Automatically” to enable call recording.
- Now, whenever you make or receive a call, it will be automatically recorded without any call recording announcement.
- Go to the “Call Recordings” section in the Phone app to access the recorded calls.
Note: The steps to enable call recording may vary slightly depending on the specific model and software version of your Oppo, OnePlus, or Realme phone.
there are several ways to disable your phone’s call recording announcement feature. Whether you change the text-to-speech feature settings, use an alternative call recording app, or opt for ODialer, the goal is to maintain your privacy while recording phone calls. Choose the best method for you and enjoy recording calls without any hassle.